Google Workspace plans are essential for businesses looking to move to cloud and collaborative work from Google. With the use of Google Workspace you will be able to access all the tools and applications of Google, apart from using any Chrome device.
You can check the full google workspace prices on our website.
Check the price
What is Google Workspace?
This is the most essential application package of all. However, it provides everything you need to implement cloud collaboration: smart office applications and control panels to manage all the options you need.
The applications that contain the Google Workspace package are:
Gmail : Google's email. Create your email with a professional domain, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar : Google's digital calendar. Create events and meetings on your calendar, share them with your team, and sync with other Google Workspace apps.
Docs – Google's editor for text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. It stands out for the possibility of working remotely, adding comments anywhere in the document and for being automatically synchronized, so it is not necessary to work with different versions of the same document.
Drive – One of Google 's best-known applications. Where you can store all your files in the cloud, with a capacity of 5TB.
Google Meet – Google's professional video conferencing app. It also has a range of video conferencing devices. This application stands out for its ease of use.
In addition to the applications, you will be able to access administrative controls and:
– Access the administration panel of your account, to change and manage the configuration and security options of your users.
– You control your users and their services.
– Manage and control access from mobile phones.
– Create audits and reports of your accounts.
As we have already mentioned, the storage space of this plan is limited , although the amount offered is high ( 5TB ). You have the option to expand it by adding additional storage to your order.
How to get started with Google Workspace?
1. Do you have professional domain?
The professional domain is required to create your Google Workspace account. In case you still do not have it, we recommend that you purchase it at Google Domains , or any domain provider. Remember that if you purchase it from Google Domains, you do not need to purchase the Google Workspace license during the process, since if you buy it directly from Google you will not be able to enjoy our discounts or our free advice.
2. Purchase your Workspace license from the uCloudStore
To buy your Workspace license with our special discounts and our exclusive services as a Google Premier Partner, you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Choose the billing : it can be monthly payment (with annual permanence) or annual payment.
- Indicate if you have professional domain . In case you do not have it yet, you will have to acquire it according to the previous point.
- Write the number of licenses you want
- Add them to your cart and proceed to payment
3. License activation
Once you have successfully purchased your licenses, you will receive an email from our team confirming your licenses and requesting the necessary information to proceed with the order.
You can also send us an email at email@example.com stating:
- number of your order
- professional domain
- Username (it is the username that will be created as administrator for your login, and that will go before your domain name. 'firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact email outside of professional domain (Enter an email address outside of your primary domain, for example, an @gmail.com account)